Friday, March 23, 2012

Who is in your corner?



You know... some days it seems we are surrounded by people who care and are there for us in this thing called the journey of life!


Other days it seems quite the opposite!


In this section of his letter to Timothy, Paul was having one of the second kind of days in the extreme. Everyone had abandoned him because he was warned not to continue preaching the Truth about Jesus to the people he encountered in his journeys.


However there was someone who never left him... and that was God!


"But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death. (2 Timothy 4:17 NLT)


Life is challenging and following God sometimes calls us to places in life that are not popular! 


And when that happens we need to remember that we are NEVER alone... God is with us... He has not abandoned us... He is still in our corner!


1 comment:

  1. Amen, Brother!
    I know God's got my back. It's easy to forget though and to feel alone. He will not forsake us!

    ReplyDelete

Dealing with Discouragement

Over the past few weeks I’ve been engaging a process during these COVID times that I had honestly been avoiding like the plague (sorry for ...